top of page

Economic Resource Center

Public·90 members

  1. Obtain Bill or Debt owes from Mail

  2. Tear off coupon to be mailed back

  3. Mail back coupon with 1099-A copy B

  4. Mail or E-File 1099-A copy A to IRS.

  5. Call, email, or Fax Biller to explain

  • Raahk Gershome Ben Ysyryl (Temple, Wallace Jr)


    Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ...

    bottom of page